I thought I’d record myself doing my makeup while I was on my way to downtown last Friday. Travel time is usually 30 to 45 minutes from where I live. Instead of ~wasting~ my time on social media, this is what I did. Scroll down to see how doing my kilay (eyebrows) was a struggle. 😀
By the way, here’s the list of products I used in the video and where I got them from:
- Neutrogena SkinClearing liquid foundation // Shop here.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Neutralizer // Shop here.
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
- Shisheido eyebrow liner
- ColourPop Ultra Matte liquid lipstick // Shop here.
- Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer // Shop here.
- Beauty sponge // from my recent Japan haul
- Real Techniques stippling brush // Shop here.
- Mary Kay eyeliner/eyebrow brush from the Mary Kay Brush Collection // Shop here.
- Portable LED lighted vanity mirror with 5x magnification // Shop here.
Be sure to watch the video on HD! If you enjoyed, give it a thumbs up! and subscribe for more.